Sunday, 8 May 2016

The week in review 2

This week turned out to be busier than expected for me, with a bank holiday, 2 job interviews and a seminar on property investing leaving me little free time. Thankfully there were only 2 major news items this week, which I have already mentioned; SpaceX's third successful first stage landing (more commentary here regarding their ability to takes risks), and an update on Textron's Scorpion jet. (more here on whether it will actually get any sales)

Other interesting articles/pieces I came across this week:

A series on Avweek on the next 100 years of aerospace, featuring opinions from Burt Rutan and Norm Augustine,

More news from Textron, this time a UAV,

A cool concert from ESA for a personnel VTOL transport,

An update on Virgin Galactic,

And finally, I came across this cool old promo video for the X-20 Dyna-soar programme from the 60's. (which I came across on this page), Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment